Home
Links
Misc
Tagboard
tagboard here. **Not sure how to tag?! Click on "Wei~~", and you are ready to tag.. =)**
Free Hit Counters
Y Y Y
|
Gonna pay some attention to my hair now
Thursday, May 02, 2013 | 10:08 PM | Top
27 Apr 2013 went to Salon Vim (Bugis Street) for free consultation with YunXian as we've plans to change our hairstyles with new colors.
Stylist Joyce attended to us.
Her comment on my hair upset me & therefore brings my attention to taking care of my hair.
Her comment was my hair is actually not fine (as in thin, silky), very Black & dry ends.
Where in my previous salon experience, all would comment that I've very Nice brown hair which Looks as if I've dye my hair and most would say my hair is smooth and fine.
Maybe my hair is Black was because I went for YunNam for hair growth treatment last yr.
So, in order to prevent my hair from getting further damage or hair loss from my future intention to dye plus highlight my hair, I shall give it an intensive hair care now!
It's been maybe 2yrs that I didn't conditioned my hair. Now, 30 Apr 2013, I bought conditioner as well as Leave-on cream to save my precious hair.
Meantime, I will save up $$$ to go for a change of hairstyle as well as coloring. Which may most probably costs me $380+ inclusive the best hair treatment available in Salon Vim?!
July 2013, we shall see...
|
Gonna pay some attention to my hair now
Thursday, May 02, 2013 | 10:08 PM | Top
27 Apr 2013 went to Salon Vim (Bugis Street) for free consultation with YunXian as we've plans to change our hairstyles with new colors.
Stylist Joyce attended to us.
Her comment on my hair upset me & therefore brings my attention to taking care of my hair.
Her comment was my hair is actually not fine (as in thin, silky), very Black & dry ends.
Where in my previous salon experience, all would comment that I've very Nice brown hair which Looks as if I've dye my hair and most would say my hair is smooth and fine.
Maybe my hair is Black was because I went for YunNam for hair growth treatment last yr.
So, in order to prevent my hair from getting further damage or hair loss from my future intention to dye plus highlight my hair, I shall give it an intensive hair care now!
It's been maybe 2yrs that I didn't conditioned my hair. Now, 30 Apr 2013, I bought conditioner as well as Leave-on cream to save my precious hair.
Meantime, I will save up $$$ to go for a change of hairstyle as well as coloring. Which may most probably costs me $380+ inclusive the best hair treatment available in Salon Vim?!
July 2013, we shall see...
|
About Me
Email Me
Lim Fang Ru |
-==-
[ Occupation ] [ Accts Student ]-[ MDIS-Bradford ]
heartbroken again..
Y Y Y
|
Affiliates
Y Y Y
Y Y Y
Y Y Y
Y Y Y
Y Y Y
Y Y Y
Y Y Y
Recent
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
March 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
December 2013
Credits
Designer:Little-Miss-Wendy
Basecode: X X X
Icon:Cyworld
|
Misc
Anything extra goes here.
|
|
|